Wednesday, March 04, 2009

The Cat needs to title his blogger blog


My inaugural blogpost, having nothing to do with the visual arts, except the P.S.

It's one of those muggy late Spring days, but it's only March 3rd, so by definition, it's got to be late winter. 81 out, cloudy, with none of the promised wind so it just sort of sits there. Not like down at Mr. Watson's Place, of course, nonetheless unnerving. I'm working through about 150 pages of material about "folklore" and so far have decided that the Ravens represent "a folk" in the sense that we share certain traits like language, customs, in-group knowledge, and unified interests. Not sure why that's important, but maybe it'll function as a way to approach the next Ravenread, Zuleika Dobson. But there it is. My cat, one of my four cats, is lying here on the desk with its intestinal tract gurgling. I'm headed outside for a Coke and more reading, but perhaps later will head down to Mickey D's for a McCafe mocha.

El Gato Magnifico (EGM) of the Tucson Caldwells, host to multiple me-painter projects, dating back to when he was unknown.

P.S. I think Jason probably did the right thing, dumping Melissa for Molly, but heavens, Melissa is one nice (and hot) chick. She won't be on the market long.

2 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger Charles said...

The cat needs no comments, but it's still nice to get them.

Holy god four cats.

Sometimes Mona's cats get poop stuck to their butts and then they get scared and run around really fast until they through it off. Then everything is okay.

If that happens to you, you probably have lots of poop lying around that you might not be aware of.

I'm thinking of writing a story about it.

Mr Watson, by the way, was back on the lists. I saw recently that PM had combined the three books into one magesterial work. McCarthy shold think about that.

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Charles said...

I need to edit my comment. No way to do that so I meant to type throw not through, above. Although through could rhyme with off, if one didn't know better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home